Monday, May 5, 2008

Productive Week

Yes, we had a very productive weekend, I'm so glad we only had few plans last Saturday, since it was my hubby's birthday. Besides, the night before we stayed up late to go to see the movie "Iron Man". Grandma was game too! Hehehe, she was stayed awake the whole time at the movie theather, that means the movie we watched was very nice. The next morning only Mom and Lisa woke up early and went to run some errands while all of us stayed in bed until they called us at 9am.

They picked up some groceries for my hubby's birthday party. Since I knew Mom was out that morning I harassed my husband to get up too, lol. I cooked our breakfast and we waited for Mom and Lisa to come home and pick us up to go shopping. Promise I didn't buy anything for myself, but Mom did.hehehe! When we got back from shopping we started grilling the steaks and cooked the side dishes for our meal. We were glad we decided to stay at home and cook, because we saved money since we didn't go to a restaurant.

When everybody was full, we all wanted a workout,lol. We came up with the idea to pick up rocks and put them on the perimeter of our landscaping. Mom saw the mess in our garage and cleaned it. Dad helped Mom by lifting the heavy stuff to store in the attic, while Lisa and Grandma helped me to pick up the rocks for the landscaping. We had a great time working together. My hubby had left for his music practice that afternoon already. When he came home that night I told him that he could now park his car in our garage. He was amused at how organized our garage was.ha! He called Mom thanked her for the wonderful birthday gift she gave him. When we moved last year, our Spanish pastor needed some space for some of their stuff, because they didn't have room at their apartment at that time. Finally, the garage looks much, much better. We are very thankful for our family, especially Mom, who did a great job in our garage. Thank you!

1 comment:

Madison Mancinelli said...

Hi Noemi,

Thanks for stopping by my blog!! I enjoyed my visit to yours, very nice!!