Monday, May 26, 2008

Our Wedding Anniversaries

Yes, hubby and I celebrated our 2 wedding anniversaries. Yesterday we were celebrating our 2 years anniversary since we got married in Bangkok, Thailand.

We thank the Lord for his unending mercy, grace and for blessings our relationship as husband and wife. He alone deserves all glory and praise!

Today, we also celebrating our 1st US wedding anniversary. We decided to have a wedding ceremony here last year for family and friends to participate in our special occasion. Besides, we needed our marriage certificate for me to avail his company health insurance. His health insurance policy said, he should process his spouse (me) insurance a month after we got married and he missed that last 2006. Anyway, we had fun for our 3rd wedding too. The family took care the wedding preparation included the newspaper announcement. The special about that wedding, we received most of our stuff for our house today,lol.

Hubby and I had lunch at Shorty Small's today since the Indian restaurant are close this memorial day. Too bad, only once in awhile I'll be around in Little Rock and I missed the Indian restaurant. I will cook my Indian dish soon! I haven't use the Indian Spices that ate Janet sent to me.

No comments: