Thursday, May 22, 2008

Graduation Party

Early this month my hubby and I received various graduation invitation from the young people in our church. I was wondered why they were giving those invitation to many people. Lol, We attended graduation day of my friend last year but we're very close friend as I understand.

Anyway, last weekend one of the Youth graduated already from high school. We didn't attended her graduation because her school is far away in where live. Besides, their graduation was during the evening but we attended her party that they held at the church. I was thrilled when I saw their decoration inside at the lounge area. Her theme is Hollywood since she is passionated in movie making and going to take that course in college. Her Aunt flew from California to attend and give her that wonderful party. It was beautiful and they were giving door prices like IPOD Nano and more.

No comments: