Monday, November 3, 2008

Get Out of Debt for Women

Who wants to be debt free? I'll raise my hand! I'm counting the remaining payments we have left on our credit cards. After we pay off the credit cards we will start paying off another debt, arggggggg... When we are going to finish paying all our debt? Sometimes I feel the pressures thinking about the debts, but we had to be in debt for us to be together. We had to use credit cards to pay for our plane tickets and my Immigration processing. Debtcontrolexpert.com is a company that helps women to lessen the pressure of facing financial cresses. They have a book called "Make over your debt". This is a very interesting book and the good news is that you can have a copy for free. The site is very cute too – it’s made just for women . hehehe Check out their website and Get your free e-book here.

1 comment:

Ginkgo100 said...

You might be interested in my blog "The Road to Black" (click my name for my profile, which has blog links). It's about my journey to debt freedom. I'm using the "debt snowball" strategy of Dave Ramsey. We have paid off our smallest debt! And we are working on the next one now. I'm committed to never borrowing money, ever again.