Monday, November 3, 2008

Saturday Cook out

Last Thursday evening my hubby told me that he and his friend plan for cook out on Saturday. I was surprised with their idea but at the same happy because he's gonna be around in the house. They want to do something new they said. They been practicing their music every Saturday and they don't want to be worn out so cook out makes that day different.

I was wondering if they invited other men to join them. Lance said just he and Dan. Are the wives invited? I was just curious... I added. Of course, this is a family thing together. It has been awhile we didn't cook out and this will be a great opportunity for all of us to get together. True! They were writing their music and cooking at the same time. While they were grilling the steaks Monica, Emma and I went to see one of our friend. And, when we got home the food were all ready on the table. We talked, ate, drank and enjoyed company.

No comments: