Sunday, November 2, 2008

Save Money, Now!

What are you doing to cut your spending? Personally, I make sure that we save in different ways. To cut down our utility bills, we turn off the lights when we are not in the room. We cut our showers short to do the same thing with the usage of water. Actually, since it is only my hubby and I, we only use our dishwasher when we have several of guests; this way we can save on water, electricity and gas. It is very important that the family is involved in conserving energy that all should be aware of these financial problems happening now.

Just like ZenniOptical that offers a very affordable pair of eyeglasses, that helps the costumers to save a lot of money. The other night my father-in-law called us and asked my hubby when he planned to buy a pair of eyeglasses for himself. My hubby told him he needs to get his prescription and he will purchase his eyeglasses online because it's more cost effective. My hubby has learned so much from me on how to save money. ZenniOptical eyeglasses are as low as $8 and very good quality and have stylish designs. Their shipping and handling charge is only a flat $4.95 per order, no matter how many glasses in the order. Save money, Now!

No comments: