Thursday, February 26, 2009

Reconnected again

I really enjoy networking sites these days. I've met a lot of my old friends and connected with new friends as well. Technology is advancing very quickly enabling all of us to meet together in online communities. In the past, I used to talk to others in different chatrooms. I've met both men and women and they have become my good friends. The first chatmate I met in person was from Malaysia. I was in South Thailand at the time when I decided to go with my Malaysian friend to Kuala Lumpur. It was very interesting how confident I was when met her. My other friend knew her brother very well and I had no hesitation in responding to her invitation. She picked me up at the train station and brought me to her home. I stayed overnight and enjoyed meeting all her family. This week another old girl/chatmate found me on one of the networking websites. At first, I didn't recognize her; but she remembered me very well. We had a great time reconnecting since we hadn't talked to each other in a couple of years. Hopefully we will see each other again one day.

And most importantly, I met the love of my life online as well. He is a wonderful man and very special to me. Passion search is one of the most user-friendly websites I have ever visited. The site provides an overview and then helps you with registration. On each page, a guide explains exactly what to do and which buttons to push. It is like the guide is right beside you saying, "Here it is..." This website is 100% free. I repeat it's free! You could meet that special someone with whom you will spend the rest of your life. Sign up for free and search from more than 19 million members, both men and women. Check it out! That special someone could be waiting for you.

Post?slot_id=

No comments: