Monday, July 26, 2010

Baby announcements

Do I need to work on baby announcements? Well, pretty much everybody knows that my hubby and I are expecting a baby boy this October 10th. God is so gracious to us for giving the desires of your heart. I am thinking that we will send out baby announcement later on after our baby's born. Hopefully I will remember to do it or remind my in-laws to do it for me. They are proud as we parents. They are looking forward to see their first grandson. So funny how my father-in-law keep thinking and dreaming what our son gonna do when he is going to visit his grandparents. My Father-in-law thought we gonna haller the boy out the soybeans field since he raise soybeans every year. They can't wait to play with their grandson soon.  What I'm gonna say, 76 days to go!

No comments: