Thursday, July 29, 2010

Flash Art Photography

My friend at work just started her photography business.  She was looking for models who will help her promote her photography skills and artworks.  It's good thing I got pregnant when we became good, good friends.  She asked me if I'm willing to be the preggy model. I love to be in the picture and I said "yes"!.

When I told my husband about it he never had problem for me to doing photoshoot with my friend.  He agreed and accompany me when we took this outdoor picture.  Besides, he was convinced to be on some of my pictures too.  That was a great experience and working in the different field at the same time.

I think my friend did a great job.  Actually she didn't handed me all the picutes yet.  She has to do some editing and whatever things to make it look more better I guess.  This is one of my favorite picture and she took. I was 28 weeks and 4 days at that time. 

Was funny because while she was taking my pictures my son kept moving all over my belly.  She was amazed how active my baby boy is.  I'm looking forward for another preggy photography session to one of our friend from church soon. 

No comments: