Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Lastest about my boy

I am very impatient person that's why God always deal me in this area. Few weeks ago, I was suspecting that my son start teething. He drools really bad, bite, fussy and irritated. That's not my normal boy. He is happy and charm.

My mother-in-law got him orajel to helped ease the pain in his gums. Also, he don't like to bite his teether but he preferred to grabbed our fingers and stick to his mouth. So I told my hubby that I read an article that is also good that he suck our fingers and we have the opportunity to massage his gums. We just want to make sure newly wash and clean before letting the boy to put in his mouth.

After 2 nights of not sleeping good I checked his gum and I felt the shapness. Woohoo!!! Here comes the tooth baby! This is the sign that his tooth is close to show. He is not toothless anymore. I have to be ready when I feed him I will experience biting??? Oh yeah...this the pain of doing the breastfeeding. But on the other hand, this is our great bonding to each other. He is close to me and I feel how my son loves me as well as I loved him. Anyway, I just can't wait to see his actual tooth!

No comments: