Friday, February 25, 2011

My boys

Like father like son. My son is growing and becoming like his daddy's shadow. My husband said his son look like him more and more and he grow. He even like his daddy's expression. He is fascinated with electronics and paying attention on what his daddy's doing. He likes phone, laptop and wires.

He also, like wathing his daddy playing games on his phone and watching his daddy's favorite music artist. I'm happy for that. I want him to make his daddy a rule model. He is not just a good daddy but he is a good role model person. And, they both like to hang out each other. Just laid back and relax...running some errands, talking to each other and playing. Hope as our boy grow older he will be a God-fearing little man and a good boy.  I know the training starts at home and we do our best to give him that best training.

No comments: