Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Looking good

This is my son, Johan.  He just turned 4 months old on the 11th of February.   Ain't he look good?  Lol.  For us, he is the apple of our eyes. This suit was given to him by my father-in-law's first cousin.  They went to Branson last summer and they thought it would be perfect for our son.   I'm so glad I spotted this before it's too late.   Just perfect size for him right now though it said on the tag 6-9 months.  Or I would say, my son is a big boy as his age.

I love looking on this picture.  He is sharp dresser.  He knows how to dressed up? At least! hehehe.  My hubby is grateful that whoever give Johan an outfit they knew our taste-hehehe.  I'm looking forward for the next size of  this formal outfit. I'm sure he will look good again.




No comments: