Friday, February 25, 2011

I started a new job

Tuesday, was my first day of work at my new job. Everybody are asking me...so far so good! There are so many things, skills that I need to learn with this new job. I am assigned on the station 447 as an inspector. We are inspecting any gadgets out of our machine to make sure is not dent, same size and case is fine. It's not a hard job and it's not too easy as well. The challenge is you have to pay attention and you need to have a good eyesights.

They gave me 90 days probation. Through this months they will put me in one area to another for find where's my strenght. I am competative and I want to learn everything they teach me. A good listener and obedient is one of the key to learn really fast. I do my best to be a good co-worker and employee with this company. Because this company is big and been here for a long time. They don't care if you leave them, but I need them. They pay good and they will give me the best training.

What stuff we are making? Everything about your laptops, pc, cars, cp, and a lot more. So maybe you see our label on your gadgets MX USA that's us. By the way I work at MOLEX!

No comments: