Friday, June 17, 2011

Summer colds

I don't have good sleep for 2 nights now. Our son was uncomfortable and don't feel good. That's the reason it didn't gave me a goodnight sleep for 2 nights now. The first night he was not running any fever but he could not sleep in his bed. He wants us to take him in our bed. I don't really like the idea of him sleeping in our bed since he move a lot and sleeping like a clock.

But if that one thing that make get some rest and the rest of us we do it anyway. Lastnight was better and tough night. My hubby and I kept waking up cause he was running fever to 101 degrees. Poor little man I understand and know his feeling being sick and miserable. He got stuffy nose too so that make it worse. We kept giving him some medicine to lower down the fever and also for the stuffy nose that will help him to breath. So far he is getting better. He still kinda weak though and don't want to move around. Hopefully he will be feel better after his nap.

No comments: