Monday, June 6, 2011

Industrial Job

Yes, I am employed to an industrial work 3 months ago and it's very different from my other previous jobs.  I like it that I can gained a new experienced in different field.  Many times, I asked myself- Am gonna be in this business forever??? Well, it doesn't mean I don't like my job.  I do! Infact, I learn and enchanced my new skills.  Can you believe that anywhere and everywhere I can employ now since I've been to many different businesses company.

What I do in the industrial plant?  Well, basically we make parts to any gadgets you got in your house now.  One of the part  I made is for HP company.  I had no idea which part of their gadgets those for but I'm thankful to know that I made something very worth it to a lot of people now.  It's not that hard and tiring job.  But, there are times we put more than and effort...we want to make our clients happya and our boss extra joy.  They gave job in both parties. 

Yesterday, my lead told me that they are working on my machine to able to run 27/7 a week.  Wow...that means it opens opportunity for me to work more overtimes on weekends and give me money.  This is the only machine that would run 2 pairs now.  I could not believe but have to because as of now they are working on it.  It might be ready next week so here I go!  I am looking forward to take off more weekends when my son turns 1 that we can do a lot of stuff together as family.  And I am looking forward that they gonna hire part-time person to run my machine when I'm gone too. 

No comments: