Wednesday, February 11, 2009

2-years old Joke

Honestly, the new generations are smarter than my generations...true or false? Lol. According to the study the younger generation are getting smarter and smarter. One Sunday last year, it was my schedule to assists in the nursery in our church and we have this 3 years old girl who amused us with her maturity. My co-worker and I thought she was 5-6 years already but when we asked her grandmother about her age she was only 3. But anyway, I babysit our friend's daughter most of the time and she cracked me up with her silliness. Here's her joke- I don't know if it's a joke for most of the grown up, lol.
Emma: Knock, knock
Me: Who's there?
Emma: Emma!
Me: Emma's who?
Emma:Emma Poyyyyynnnnner! (That's her first name and last name).
I never expected that she only said her name though.

No comments: