Monday, February 2, 2009

Superbowl XLIII

While the people of America were busy about having a Superbowl party with friends and family yesterday my hubby and I chose to stay home and took a nap. Yeah, my hubby not into football games. The only time he watch superbowl when our friends invited us. I was glad that we didn't go anywhere yesterday. After the nap we cleaned the house then I start working on my homework again this week.

Whew! I'm so glad I started my homework last night. I worried a little bit thought our class started to be completed. I wrestle with my mind the basic equation until I begin my homework. So far everything works great- I balanced and I did it very easy. I tried to explain to my husband how I did it but he found it difficult. In accounting, it seems complicated but if you stake on the basic equation(Assets=Liabilities+Equity); you will not getlost. That's what I learn in 2 weeks of our class. I get more interested and loving the accounting.

No comments: