Tuesday, February 24, 2009

One more month

Are we in a recession? I watched "The Land before time" video series for children. There's one series that talks about "the cycle of life". In the movie it is said that some of the animals migrate because they had run out of food on their current place. That sort of story happens to our natural life. One of my hubby's grandmothers  told me of her time when they were in the Great Depression. The economy was horrible. They used to walk miles going to school. Indeed, those difficult and hardships they had were over when the US economy started to recover and their country became one of the most powerful nations in the world. I am saying that what we go through this now days too, it is a part of the cycle of life. We will not let the depression or recession periods defeat us. Move forward and look up on the promises of God! He can rebuild this nation once more!

Anyway, as I told you before that my hubby and I are still paying our credit cards. Finally, one more month left on our payments. I repeat one more month left on our payment! Woo Hoo!!! thank you Jesus! How did we owe so much on the credit cards? Not me...my hubby,lol. Actually, he spent some of that money to process my papers to come over here. He asked to get credit card help and he got into a credit counseling program. It helped him a lot, especially by paying off the credit cards at a very low interest rate. Need some help to get out of debt? CareOne Credit CounselingSM services lead the industry in helping people get out of debt the smart way. I'll advise you to go for it. I am so glad that my hubby was in a credit counseling plan to pay off his debts, because he was able to pay lower monthly payments and he learned not to over use his credit cards too. Oh, what a debt relief after next month!

No comments: