Monday, February 16, 2009

The Valentine's evening

My hubby and I didn't made any fancy plan for Valentine's day. I didn't ask any gifts from him too. Sending me to school is enough and that matters to me. Of course, he bought me a dozen of roses to made it extra special. I got him 2 boxes of chocolate because he love chocolates. Then, we went to church that evening to attend the dance party. We both had a great time.

I could not believe but I was dancing the whole time with the other ladies in the room. My hubby danced me with the slow dance. He said that was the only type of dance he knew,lol. Well, I am okay for that.

1 comment:

PinayWAHM said...

You make a great couple. Gorgeous!

Thanks for the comment Mi...I am also hoping our jobs won't be affected with the change in the company's ownership. But I'm not holding my breath....

Have a great Tuesday.

Juliana