Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Buy MacBook Pro at Gadget Circle

Last night I finally got a new cell phone for myself. I decided to get a cell because I just started going to college again. Besides I have a monthly discount since I am a student. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that if you are looking for a great deal on laptops or cellphones Gadget Circle sells brand new and unlocked mobile phones at reasonable prices. Gadget Circle is one of the leading and most efficient GSM handset distributors, making the latest in telecommunications technology available to you before it is available anywhere else. Buy MacBook Pro at Gadget Circle now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post looks so familiar to these 5 other ones i just saw when I googled Gadget Circle. They are similar in content and the dates posted.

Buyer Beware! Gadget Circle is a scam.

Anonymous said...

gadgetcircle.com is really a suspicious scam site. I emailed the store without response, and the phone wasn't picked up. Beware!