Saturday, February 21, 2009

Contentment

I had struggled in the past couple days about being "content" or being satisfied. I am not saying that I am not happy of what I have or what I am right now but there are time that I wanted more. If you haven't this problem in your life, so you are fortunate. I hate when somebody compare me to someone else but I had down in my heart to compare myself to them. I asked my husband if he knew he has so many talents and smart person? He simply said, I could not see myself but other would tell me like you. Too difficult to figure who we are unless somebody would tell us of who we are. Contentment, is the neuro-physiological experience of satisfaction and being at ease in one's situation, bodymind. I learned that unless I submitted myself to the Lord, I could not have the contentment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that you are special lady, and you shouldn't compare yourself to anyone and no one has the right to compare you to someone else. You have a wonderful hubby who loves you, cares for you and die for you. You are pretty lady and a wonderful person. The Lord blessed you with a lot of things. Cheer up girl and enjoy life! life is beautiful!