Saturday, February 7, 2009

Don't you wish got a husband like mine?

...don't you? When my hubby fetch me from school I told him to stopby at Burger King and pick up something to eat. I was hungry after the class and I could not wait until we get home. I told him I'll pay for our lunch since I didn't spend my allowance that my parents-in-law gave me 2 weeks ago. After we got our food; we ate it on the way home.

He dropped me off to the house and went back to his music practice to our friend's house. When I went to the living room thinking to do some cleaning because we have great Aunt that coming this afternoon; I noticed that everything was in place and organize. Even the kitchen looks good too. Wow, my husband did the cleaning after he dropped me off to the school this morning. Isn' that great? I called him and thanking him of the great job he done in the house.

1 comment:

PinayWAHM said...

You're lucky! He knows na you would probably be tired after school.

Thanks for the visit as always.

Juliana