Saturday, July 26, 2008

Boating Education



When I got here last year, my father-in-law asked me if I was interested in going fishing with him. Of course, I was interested! I thought that it was just so easy, but I was surprised when he told me I needed to get a license first. Whew! Yes, I need to have my license before I could go fishing with him. I understand that the U.S government is trying its best to inform and educated everyone who lives here on how to value the natural resources around us. As I understood, it is very important to have knowledge of what I was going to do and be aware of the possible circumstances. That's why, education is very important. This is similar with boating; you have to make sure that you know the law and are prepared for any thing that might happen. There are some scenarios that we cannot avoid while having fun when boating. Watch the video and be aware of them. It is very important you have enough Boating Education to be safe out there!




No comments: