Friday, July 18, 2008

Interogating Me?

The blog author of Dabawenyako tagged me this meme. This is a serious tag ever that I had received,lol. By the way thank you ice for the chat and for this tag. I highly appreciated your thoughtfulness. The title itself is already tough. Interogating a person that means forcing to answer the scary questions? Lol. I'm hands up now! I will tell the truth then.

1.WHAT DATE IS IT?
:: July 18, 2008


2. WHAT TIME DID U WAKE UP?
:: 5:20 a.m.


3. DID U GO SOMEWHERE YESTERDAY?
:: Church.


5. HOW OLD ARE U?


:: 28 years still "young".


6. ARE U MATURE OR IMMATURE?
:: I'm human, you know what is that mean?


7. WHAT DO U CALL UR MOM & DAD?
:: Nanay and Tatay


8. ARE U AN ONLY CHILD?
::Nope. I'm the number 10.


9. WHERE DO U GO SHOPPING?
:: Mall or which are cheapest and discounted price.


10. DO U LIKE SCHOOL?
:: Yes, I do but lazy to study, lol.


11. DO U LIKE BOOKS?
:: Not much as I used to.


12. DO U WANT TO GET MARRIED?
:: I'm married 3 times to the same person in 3 different countries.


13. WITH WHOM?
:: Lance Watson


14. ARE U SPOILED?
:: Not much...


15. WHATS THE MOST FLATTERING COMPLIMENT U EVER GOT?
:: The more people known you, the more they like you-our Pastor said to me 3 months ago.


16. ONLY GIRL/BOY IN THE FAMILY?
:: nope


17. IF U WERE TO MARRY A CELEBRITY, WHO WOULD IT BE?
:: Nothing, I don't like a mess...


18. WOULD U LIKE TO MEET Josh Hartnett?
:: If given a chance, why not?


19. where do u think ur bestfriend is?
:: she's Isulan, Sultan Kudarat.


20. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME U TALKED TO UR BESTFRIEND?
:: Last month


21. U THINK SHE/HE NEEDS U NOW?
:: Maybe, maybe not! She has her own family-busier than I am.


23. WHAT DO U WANT FOR UR BIRTHDAY?
:: Can I have a check or cash?


25. IF U WERE TO BUY A CAR , WHICH CAR WOULD IT BE?
:: BMW sportscar then red!

26. A DUET WITH HEART EVANGELISTA?
:: She will put herself to shame, hahaha!


27. DO U WEAR MAKE-UP?
:: Occasionally


28. WHAT LIP BALM DO U USE?
:: I had vanilla, cherry

29. WOULD U GET A TATOO?
:: Never cross in my mind


30. BELLY PIERCE?
::What for? I have a sexy belly,lol.


31. HOW MANY KIDS DO U WANT?
:: Minimum and Maximum of 2


32. DO U HAVE ANY HOMEWORK?
:: Nope.


33. ANY SONG THAT YOU’RE LISTENING?
:: Not right now


34. DO U BELIEVE IN SPELLS?
:: Nope


35. WHERE DO U WANT TO GO NOW?
:: We just got back from the store.


Players: Vannie kathycot buhaymisis whenmomspeaks kathycotcooks my precious niche just me.. eds edsmommylife Me and Mine Creative in Me For the LOVE of Food Little Peanut Pea in a Pod Sugar Magnolias Dancing in Midlife Tune Life is what we make it Photo Blog Hailey's Domain l Hailey's Beats and Bits l Dabawenyako l There is a Time for Everything You're next!

Am passing this tag to Texas Life, Colorful world of Sheila, Pinay smiles journey and Femikey Mica

No comments: