Friday, July 25, 2008

Hot new web series about a single girl

I spend a lot of my time on the computer and that's the reason why I don’t watch very many shows on TV. Besides, I avoid homesickness, by watching my Filipino shows online all the time. Are you a fanatic about the show "Sex In The City"? One of my friends watched the movie and she loved it because she that said she had a similar story to the movie. The stars Emmy Award winning actress Eden Riegel is having a web series called Imaginary Bitches. It's hot; it's new; it’s a web series about a single girl (Eden Riegel) who deals with the lonely reality that all her friends are busy with serious relationships, by creating imaginary ones...who turn out to be total bitches. This is very different and more daring show. Do you think you’re sexy, watch the Imaginary Bitches.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a huge fan of Eden - and her new series! Love it!