Thursday, July 17, 2008

When is Mom's birthday?

I keep on thinking when will be my mother-in-law's birthday. I thought this coming weekend already. Lance thought the same too and we are planning on going down to Arkansas city this friday. I'm so glad I double checked with my sis-in-law this afternoon. She confirmed that we were thinking of the wrong date. Lol, mom's birthday will be on the last Saturday of this month.

Probably, Lance and I got a little confussion since the 3 of us keep talking about the gift that we should give to her. Anyway, my parents-in-law are coming here today and stay the whole weekend. Grandma has a Doctor appointment thats why they need to come up before friday. I like it when they're here. Just too different when there's mom in the house, lol. That means I can stay up a little late since there's somebody who will prepare our breakfast? hehehe!

No comments: