Thursday, July 10, 2008

Poor Tomatoe

"Poor tomatoe", the line I always heard listening from veggietales story. But, anyway I just want to share with you about this tomatoe plant in our pot. Actually, my mom-in-law gave me this tomatoe. When springs come this year I was asking her when and what is the best plant I'm going to plant in our garden.

I had a hard time to figure out when is the best time for me to plant. You know the season here it's too different where I came from. My hubby thought that it's better that we will not touch our backyard yet and we will wait until next spring to plant something in there. So, my mom-in-law gave me this tomatoe in the pot, and now start bearing fruits. Lance and I ate the first 2 fruit that we picked from that little plant. Poor Tomatoe- trying to survive alone and produce the best fruit it can be,lol. I think I need to put more fertilizer on it.

No comments: