Thursday, July 10, 2008

Natural Hair Care

I always want my hair to look beautiful and healthy. I use several different kinds of shampoos and conditioners to maintain shiny, smooth and silky hair, but sometimes I have concerns about it. There are some ingredients in the shampoos that can damage your hair. Do you have a concern as I do? John Masters has been a leader and innovator in the beauty care industry for more than 15 years. He is founder of John Masters Organics personal care products and salon in New York City. Pick up tips from “the master” on cutting and styling hair, using examples of curly, straight and limp, and color treated hair. Discover the best secrets for creating the hair you want with all natural ingredients. To learn more about this tips watch the natural hair care videos.

No comments: