Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Long Distance Calls? Tabrio!

Every month I call my family and friends in the Philippines and other parts of the world. It cost me so much and I'm still looking for the best deal for long distance phone calls. I became curious about Tabrio. Tabrio makes communication simple. They offer low-cost long distance phone calls with exceptional call quality. You can send and reply to global text messages at their lowest rates and they have a single global address book that means that you can have the numbers you need, when you need them all. No more voice lag, echo or dropped calls. That’s the power of Tabrio's exceptional call quality standard. You get crystal-clear connections around the world, every time. This is neat-isn't it? Say “Goodbye” to the expensive long distance calls. Say “Hello” to Tabrio!

No comments: