Thursday, April 16, 2009

Aloha!

Lastnight, was one of the special night for Awana kids. We had our spring fling activity with "Hawaiian" theme. It was really, really fun...we had so many games for the kids to enjoy, prizes and food. My hubby and I were incharged in sack race game. At first, we thought we were in the boring game but it became excitement when kids start racing over and over again and beating each other. Indeed, it became one of the best game ever as the kids said.

I was so thankful that my sister sent me some of the summer dresses from Philippines last December and I wore one last night. Obviously, I was the only one who wear Hawaiian outfit...and they said I won for the best costume,lol. Nah, they didn't gave me the prize; we are just having fun. It was successful, tiring and fulfilling night after all.

3 comments:

Genefaith said...

dahhh kagwafa man nmo friend oi...u both look cool in your outfit

Genefaith said...

got a tag for u friend:


my fave wedding songs

Genefaith said...

friend, I recently bought a new domain for my blog Her_HisStory (http://genejosh-hyzyd.blogspot.com). It was changed to Her and History with URL http://www.genejostory.com.

Hope you'll update my account in your site..Thanks