Monday, April 13, 2009

Weekend Recap

I started my weekend going to school since I have class every Saturday. Then, my hubby picked me up and we headed to Arkansas City for the family gatherings. We were kinda late but we made it to see everybody there. We were surprised to see so many people at my parents-in-law yard. They have big, spacious yard and perfect for big family affair but almost filled up. Our cousins made it! At the same time we were celebrating our other Grandma 84th birthday. It was 8pm when we left and we arrived home at 10pm. Oh yeah, we were all worn out.

Yesterday, we went back to Arkansas City again after church for another side of family get together. It rained so hard but we kept going anyway...We saw several wrecked in the side of the road and thought of going back home but, we were all thinking and wanting to spend time with our family yesterday. We made it there safe and sound. Praise the Lord! When we about to leave Arkansas City the rain start pouring out again... we barely see the road but again, we are determined to go home. And, we are so thankful to made home safe and sound! Then I start the fire in our fireplace and play some games before going to bed.

No comments: