Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Chicago Cosmetic Dentist

When was the last time you visited your dentist; for me it was about 2 years ago. My hubby and I always say that "we need to go to the dentist soon". The soon hasn't come yet. We've planned this for over a year, but the right time has not come yet. We are always occupied with our work and busyness. I hope we take seriously this plan and do it very, very soon. We are still fine at the moment, we don't feel any tooth aches or anything that bothers us. As the Doctor always advises for healthy teeth and to avoid decay, see your Dentist twice a year. Hmmm...!

Have you heard of Mitchell Dental Spa? Sounds new? This was the first time I've heard about this and it made me curious. I searched online and found that this spa is unlike other cosmetic dental offices which are only spas or salons in name. The Mitchell Dental Spa is a full-service facility offering dentistry along with massage, facials and skin rejuvenation. Huh? Not only that, when you make your dental appointment, a complimentary 10 minute spa treatment is included. Clients can choose anything from a back massage to a lip hydration treatment. And 30-90 minute spa treatments are also available. This is incredibly awesome! I can not wait to see my Dentist. I hope there's a Dental spa available here in Little Rock, Arkansas. If you are close to Chicago, check out the chicago cosmetic dentist.

No comments: