Monday, April 6, 2009

Pretty Color

They said the most honest words you heard is from the mouth of the "babe". Last Friday, one of our friend from church came to picked us up (Emma and I). We went to the library because they have a program for kids ages 0-5 years old. They read story books, teach songs and crafts. An awesome program that the little ones to enjoy. Anyway, we got there earlier last week. So Becky parked the Van and we all came in to the library at the same time. Becky has 2 boys and little bitty girl.

I was holding Emma on my right hand and she was holding David's hand (the older boy). Daniel(younger boy) holded my left hand. I was paying attention if there's any car coming in both sides while we were walking. I made sure that the kids were intacked in my hands (full handed). Suddenly, Daniel said, this is a pretty color. I didn't know what color he meant; I told him oh so you like the color of my jacket (red)? or my purple shirt. He stopped walking for a moment and pointed the color he liked. This color, your hand color is pretty. Lol. It tickled me a little bit but we were in the middle of the crossing road. Proud to be Filipino...! Thank God for wonderful color!

No comments: