Monday, April 20, 2009

I invited myself

Last Saturday, when I got off from school I was thinking to eat some barbeque. Because my hubby and I were both busy that afternoon we agreed that we will go to the store and pick buy meat in the evening and that I can make my own bbq. While we were at the store that evening we called my MIL to asked how to cook bbq. Hmmm, okay I know how now. She gave me very simple procedure but taste sooo good.

Before my hubby left going to church yesterday morning he smelled the aroma of bbq and wanted to tasted. I fixed him a plate and so delicious that's all he said. It tasted really good, I was very proud of myself, lol. After our church service his bestfriend asked him if we are going to grill. He said, no Mimi made it to bbq. Oh man, can I invite myself to eat lunch in your house? I like Mimi's cooking. So my hubby said you are welcome. When Dan saw me running around in the church he warned me that he did invited himself to ate lunch with us in our house. I was thinking it wouldn't not fair to the wife if I wouldn't invited her. Suddenly, I saw Monica and asked her if she was coming to the house too. She simply replied, Can I invite myself too, Mimi? You are welcome! We headed to the house and enjoy the bbq, watched the 1,000 places to see before you die movie. It was a fine, good, relax weekend after all. Glory to God!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello gang i add u, ok lang ba? giunsa man nimo bbq? marinate nimo overnight? unsay taste?