Thursday, April 2, 2009

When the Silence speaks...

I sighed! I didn't get the picture here. Wresting with my emotions droved me crazy. But, in my imperfections God showed me his power. In my weakness(es) he uplifted me and gave me new strength. I was upset of so many things that include (I, me, myself). Who am I? I pondered before the Lord. God brought me to my knees and said, "You are mine". I can't help it but to cry and cry.

I can't consoled my self. I felt alone, helpless and abandoned. I cried until the last drop of my tears. With no one else in the house but me-I had the alone moments to talk to the Lord heart to heart. I heard unknown answer...and, I continue to wrestled again. I saw myself the picture of Jacob when he was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day (Genesis 32). As the man, told Jacob to let him go...Jacob pleaded to bless him; to empower him before they separated ways. And, the man asked-what's your name? I'm Jacob, he replied. I saw the picture of "humility" before the Lord.

By saying his name...as a signed of submission. I am Jacob, worthless before the Lord. Jacob was powerless but only God sustaining him. With this picture it revived my spirit and uplifted my soul. I should put room for the Lord to speak in Silence... I will not depend in my own strength, ability, talents and so on which temporary but letting him to guide me in all my ways. An absolutely, not me but Him! So allowing God to speak in Silence makes a big different change in my life.

No comments: