Saturday, April 4, 2009

Custom Printed Magnets

One of my brothers is getting married in six months from now. It's kinda difficult for both of them to prepare everything they need for the wedding, because they both work outside the Philippines. My brother works in the United Arab Emirates and his fiancée works in Saudi Arabia. How did they meet? My brother used to work in Saudi Arabia for 5 years and just last year moved to UAE. It was last year when they got engaged. When I found out about this, I told him and his fiancee that I would help by giving them some ideas about what they need to do for their wedding preparations.

First, we looked at different types of wedding invitations. I suggested that it would be great and unique to use magnets. I saw some magnetic stuff on our friend's refrigator at their house one time that said "Save the date". Oh, it was beautiful and that made me think of using them in my brother's upcoming wedding. They found it very interesting since it wasn't very common there in the Philippines. Second, I helped the bride to pick the design of her gown. Third, my brother asked me if I could sponsor our parents outfits and if I could help my mother pick out her gown design too. For now, they are almost ready. I'm so thankful, though I can not make it to their wedding, that I've at least done something that made them both happy.
Regarding, for the wedding invitations, why I only suggested the save the date magnets wedding invitations was because it could be a good souvenir for the wedding. Besides this is a great reminder that will help them not miss the important event. They can just stick it on the refrigator door and everytime they get a drink or food they will see it. This is also a great ideal for putting your great memories with your friends and loved ones. This Easter send your loveones an update about your family using the custom printed magnets at Vistaprint for a very low price.

No comments: