Friday, April 10, 2009

Custom Stamps

Isn't it so exciting that it's Easter again? I'm excited and looking forward to our family gathering this weekend. Yep! We're going to be busy. We have a family gathering for both of my hubby's parents’ families and we plan to go to both parties. On Saturday, we are going to celebrate the 84th birthday of our Grandma (Mom’s mother). How will you celebrate your Easter weekend?
One of my bonding activies with my in-laws here is making cards. We usually hang out at night making cards and sharing ideas. Anyway, I am learning from them...I guess I don't have the gift in creativity. I remember when I was younger, I hated it when we had art class; my brain just isn’t wired that way. I didn't know what to do. I thought my life would become miserable if art class was the only class left in the world. I did some other stuff like making jewelry, but still I don't consider myself creative. What do you think? I believe I am just unique. Lol. I am unique in my own way. My sister-in-law and mother-in-law found some cool stuff for us to use on our card making. One of these is the custom stamps that says "good day" and happy birthday. I am not use where they got those but if you want something like that; you can get it now at Vistaprint. They make high-quality, custom made stamps that help you save time.
They can create it in just minutes. You can choose black, red or blue ink in unlimited uses for business or home. You can order your custom stamps at a very, very, low price. To make it more exciting, you can create your own designs. I highly recommended this stuff for business purposes too! If your company needs custom stamps, visit Vistaprint.com and see their prices.

No comments: