Monday, April 27, 2009

Not in the mood

Yesterday, I was whining,lol. My hubby and I always teased each other being whiner. Nothing is wrong with that as long not giving burden to each other. He knows he can whine to me and I can whine to him too. That's how relationship work "give and take". Anyway, we planned after church to go to the store to buy groceries but I was kinda tired and didn't like going somewhere. He said, I made a list on what we needed that he can go in and out to the store. He wanted to make it easy and organized. His sister whined too so he picked up groceries for her at the same time.

Oh yeah, he's good shopper he came home after 30 minutes full handed. He bought everything that written on the lists and pick fresh fruits and vegetables. I was proud of him, hehehe. I like the grapes that he bought from the store yesterday...it was the black grapes; very fresh and delicious. I give him complement on what he did yesterday- He is awesome husband!

No comments: