Saturday, August 23, 2008

The best Amusement Park in New Jersey

How was your summer vacation this year? The school classes just started last week and I know you are still hung over with your summer vacation. But, some of our friends said their vacation is not over yet. Are you looking forward to your next family beach vacation? Come and enjoy Morey's Piers. This is the largest amusement piers in the world! This is an awesome place. This is located on the boardwalk in Wildwood, New Jersey, next to historic Cape May, New Jersey and not far from both Ocean City and Atlantic City. This seems to be a very nice area and it is I’ll bet a lot of fun.
Not only that, Piers offers over 100 exciting amusement park rides and attractions, including TWO large beachfront waterparks, kiddie rides, roller coasters and more! This excites me; I’m gonna bug my hubby about this, I'm sure he will love to enjoy the rides as well. I can't wait for summer next year, lol. If you are looking for a place to stay, wildwood hotels motels New Jersey it doesn't get any easier than one of the accommodations offered by Morey's Resorts. New Jersey vacation travelers can find lodging on the popular Jersey Shore by staying on the Wildwood Boardwalk, the perfect location for that family beach vacation. Oh, what a perfect place to stay. I'm sure you all would have fun and memorable moments on your next vacation.

No comments: