Friday, August 8, 2008

KADAMO AWARD

I got this award from Icelog. I really don't understand what is "Kadamo" meaning. But as far I belong to Ilonggo "Kadamo" means "Many" or "Plenty". Well, this award said because you are certified blogger I'll consider you as "KADAMO".

c
Because you are a certified blogger, I am considering you as my close “KADAMO”.Special thanks to Ice.
MGA KADAMO:
1.)Janeth Vicy’s Life Journey2.) My Precious Niche3.) Just Me.. Eds4.) Eds Mommy Life5.) ISL Family6.) Me and Mine7.) Creative in Me8.) Little Peanut9.) For the LOVE of Food10.) Pea in a Pod11.) a matter of tEys.T12.) The Bottomline13.) Little Kite Studios14.) Collect and Connect15.) Reflexes16.) REALITIES17.) Journey And Journal18.) Life Is A Gift19.) Dabawenyako20.) Icelog21.) There IS A Time For Everything 22.) Your's Next!!!

I wanna pass this tag to: Janet

No comments: