Thursday, August 14, 2008

IZEA- Social Media Markering

How can you make money while staying home? That was my question when I first got here in the U.S. I am a naturally extroverted person and I am not used to staying in the house all the time and doing nothing. But, I found this blogging opportunity wherein I can write in my blog and at the same time I make money. Isn't that great? When I got approval from PayPerPost it was my joy and that was when my blogging career began.

PayPerPost is a subsidiary of IZEA and they are very cool people. IZEA is a next-generation, innovative Web-based company. Its various properties, including the blog marketing site SocialSpark and the paid blogging site PayPerPost, have helped IZEA establish itself as the leader in social media marketing. The IZEA family of sites aims to empower everyone to value and exchange content, creativity & influence. I was impressed on how they open so many opportunities for people who stay at home. This is especially great for mothers who work-at-home while taking care their children. IZEA is a successful social media marketing company that helps bring bloggers from all over the world together. I enjoy blogging and I enjoy meeting so many people from places all around. IZEA offers bloggers and advertisers the tools and strategies necessary to build effective social media campaigns. If you want to learn more about social media campaign please visit their website.

No comments: