Sunday, August 24, 2008

Shake Flashlight

I tell you what my father-in-law is crazy about collecting all kinds of lights. Wherever he goes he has a light with him. He wears a hat and there is a 3 led light clipped on the brim. When we were at the Red Lobster restaurant last week the waiter kept looking at my father-in-law's hat and tried to figure what was on it. Finally, he asked if that was a light on Dad's hat. I found this shake flashlight and was very amazed. I guess, we’re gonna get this for him for Christmas. The Shake LED Flashlight requires no batteries or wires, just shake to power! Absolutely amazing! Shake for one minute and you’ll get 30 minutes of continuous bright light from this LED flashlight. The unique transparent casing adds a touch of style to this eco-friendly emergency flashlight.

No comments: