Thursday, August 28, 2008

PDA Vote Cards

I told you I am addicted to Pinoy Dream Academy season 2. Of course my favorite is scholar Laarni's. Not because we came from the same town but I would say, she catched my attention with her versatile voice. No wonder that many Filipino around the world likes her. My husband is laughing at me because this is the first time he sees me focusing in this shows. I supported Laarni on textvotes the last time she was a probee. Laarni never be a mentors favorite but she is the people's favorite. I told myself after PDA 2 I will not involve myself in the reality show, Naks! But right now, Laarni need helps from those people who believe that she has talents. Lol. 'todo na 'to! hahaha...I enjoy meeting a lot of Filipino around the world through this show who has the same interests to Laarni. omg talaga! The picture below is the site where the overseas Filipino can purchase e-pins to vote their favorite scholars. Whoever need e-pins go to digitalmartian.com.


No comments: