Sunday, August 17, 2008

Custom Window Treatments

One of the main problems with our windows is the bright light coming in. I told my hubby to tint our windows, but he didn’t want to do that. Instead my hubby thought to change our curtains to a darker color, but I was thinking we want something that looks cool inside our house. Priority Windows can help you to be an interior designer in your own home. Oh my goodness, I love their decorative fabric. Fall in love with their semi-custom window treatments. And they offer you substantial savings, without compromising the quality of fabric or professional labor. Save up to 40% when comparing to their fully custom department and up to 85% when comparing to Calico Corners and Smith and Noble. Visit their semi-custom department today.

1 comment:

Mariz said...

nice curtains...love the brown valance.

how r u my dear? got a tag for you HERE (it's an award actually).