Friday, August 1, 2008

The International Oddities


I don't smoke and I don't even know how smoke tastes, but I heard from some of my friends who smoke that it is their way to relax. Have you ever heard the herbal smoke? This is strange, but I found this site that has several herbal cigarettes. Yes, it is! International Oddities is the official website for Roll-Your-Own legal bud "your key to an entirely new smoking realm". It's not really a joke. I have no time to joke here. International Oddities sells 100% Legal Buds and Herbal Smokes plus dozens of smoking accessories for the RYO (Roll Your Own) consumer. They have been in service for over 25 Years and they have redefined the smoking market and been hailed by industry as the future of smoking in America and abroad. Their patented packaging, innovative cigarette boxes with built in rolling papers, extreme rolling machines and hookahs insure fun, variety and adventure for the sophisticated smoker who insists on a unique experience. They are also known as the Worlds Most Popular Legal Buds & Herbal Buds.

By ordering any products offered by International Oddities Inc. (hereafter known as I.O.) I accept and agree to the following terms and conditions of sale. Because their products are not to be sold or used by anyone under 18 years of age. The material presented here is available throughout, on or within this site and/or by access to the major pages of internationaloddities.com, as such this document states the consistent terms and conditions utilized by I.O. as a whole. If you want to know about this, check out their website.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow International Oddities products are amazing. My friend gave me some Dro. I can't believe you can buy this stuff in a smoke shop.

Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

If you think the International Oddities Dro is good, you should try the Krypto or the Stunk! My God I love this sh***. Insane quality. Very fair prices. Problem is they have tooo many products. I cant try them all. Go international oddities!

Captian Wonderful