Friday, August 15, 2008

Mail Forwarding

Where do you send your mail? When I was in Philippines my husband sent me our documents for processing my visa. It took so much time for me to receive the letters and I had to have them sent to a special location and had to go to that location everyday to check it. I wish we would have known at that time about the BPM lux courier. BPM Lux is a Mail Forwarding service for letters and parcels in the US and Europe with access to 6 addresses with mail receiving. No matter what postal, courier or express delivery service delivers letters or parcels to you, BPM-Lux will receive it, notify you immediately on receipt, forward or scan your letters. This is fast and safe, because you can track your letters 24/7. Please visit their website to know more about this excellent courier company.

No comments: