Friday, October 10, 2008

Amadeus Home Music School

My hubby and I were talking the other day that one day we will encourage our children to study music. My hubby can teach guitar, but we also want them to have piano lessons too. The Amadeus Home Music School would make a very good solution to our problem. This is a great program for the home schooled child too, which my hubby and I want to do with our children. The Amadeus Home Music School provides quality music lessons at your convenience. Arrange private lessons in the comfort of your own home at a time that works best for you. Check out their website to see more details.

1 comment:

Skip Walker said...

Please, before doing business with this company, take a moment and review the info at the Better Business Bureau at: http://newjersey.bbb.org/WWWRoot/Report.aspx?site=89&bbb=0221&firm=27003613

I am in the middle of a horror story with these people. We contracted for 16 weeks of lessons for my grandniece in Aug 2008. Never happened. No teacher ever tried to call. All the stories at the BBB match mine. I am cstill trying to get my $1040 back for the lessons. I feel like a chump.