Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Vacant Lot No more!

When we moved here last year, the lot next to us was vacant and full of trees. Every morning my husband and I heard the birds chirping from our bathroom window. We hoped that no one would buy the vacant lot and that the trees would remain forever. We were wrong, last month one of our neighbors told us that somebody bought the vacant lot next to us and they were planning to build a house there very soon. Soon enough after a month, the owner started cutting those trees and burned them. I was so sad watching those workers while they were cutting the trees. I was sad knowing that I could not see the birds living in that small thicket; I could not hear their chirps every morning.

I wonder what birdfeeders in our yard to feed the birds would be like. My hubby was sad because he didn't see his doves flying around our yard and staying on our roof. Birdfeeders.com has all the bird feeders you need and they are beautiful. The stores offers a ton of content on Hummingbirds, Wild Birds and Orioles as well as the greatest variety of gorgeous and functional Hummingbird Feeders, Wild Bird Feeders, Oriole Feeders, Feeder Accessories and more..! Free shipping on all orders above $49.99.!

No comments: