Thursday, October 9, 2008

Stainless Steel Sinks

When our house was built by our builder he asked us what brick color we wanted. I had no idea what brick color I really wanted so I let my hubby decide. He picked a red and black color that turned really well. Since both of us had no idea of what our kitchen, bedroom, dining rooms colors would be we let our builder decide what was good also. We only had one color inside the home and that was oyster white. The tiles are light brown except the kitchen bars that are a darker brown. Recently, I started buying some decorative pictures to hang in the walls.

I told my hubby that I want our living room to have a contemporary design. So far, I started decorating in our master bathroom. I thought a tropical style would be great since our bathroom is on the east side of the house and besides I came from a tropical country. We are still working on the kitchen; we only have one pottery to display on the to of the cabinets. Planning and decorating the house is a kinda tough job, especially when I really don't have any experience in doing that sort of thing. I guess I’ll have to focus in the kitchen area now. An idea for our kitchen would be stainless steel sinks from Sinks USA and they are gorgeous. They are easy to maintain, keep clean and they provide a smooth transition between your countertop and sink. They are also best if made out of flexible materials such as stainless steel. This would look good in your kitchen. Under mount kitchen sinks are sleek and gorgeous.

No comments: