Monday, October 27, 2008

Ouuuccchhhh...!!!

Bummer...bummer...bummer my head keep repeating. I was so excited when the mail man rang our doorbell few minutes ago. I shopped on ebay 2 weeks ago and I am waiting for the item for more than a week. In fact, I emailed the seller that I haven't receive the item that I purchase from her. She said she make sure that I will receive the item very soon.

Thought that today is the day but to my surprised I received the wrong item. Ouuuchhh!!! I guess you understand what I felt right now. I feel bum, bum, bum, and bum. But I understand somehow that because the seller sells so many items at the same time and she wasn't paying attention when she sent the items to the right buyer. Actually, I learned a lesson from this experience who knows I'm gonna start selling stuff on ebay one of this days and this situation prepare me, hahaha. I guess, I feel better now...! I'm gonna send this item back to her and ask her to refund me with the mailing cost.

No comments: